Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I effing love broccoli



Yesterday, after work I was hungry...guess what I did... I Fired up my steam pot and steamed up and ate some broccoli and carrots.  The perfect snack, and not just because it's nutritious, but it's freaking yummy! Later,  I then threw a small tantrum when Ashley tried to feed the kids
MY broccoli!
I. Love. Broccoli.
The night before last I did a small dance of joy in front of a stove like fat kids do when they eat cake, except this isn't cake, it's broccoli.  You know what? I eat broccoli for dessert. After I eat cake.  If you think I'm exaggerating lets look at some pictures from my 22nd birthday.  See how much fun i'm having.  See the demolished cake? Whats behind it? My love for broccoli. I'm sure there's even a video from that night lingering around the interwebs.  The one of the broccoli song i wrote. Yeah, it's that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment