Monday, January 24, 2011

Doubt and Denial

FattMatt is in the house and he's being an asshole.  For 3 days last week I struggled to drop below 186.6 lbs. Once I broke free, weight loss was consistent again, bringing me to my first milestone: 183.2 lbs.  Perfect time for a cheat day (Saturdays are designated cheat days).  I attempted to minimize weight gain by doing air squats, wall-push ups and shots of straight lemon between the pasta, pizza, pretzels and ice cream (i.e. a very tasty, successful cheat day).  Nonetheless I expected some water weight gain. 
I was excited to see only a mild jump on Sunday: 184.4.  I continued with the usual slow carb meals on Sunday, drank lots of water, as usual struggling to poop.  This morning FattMatt took my place on the scale: 186.  He wants me to order a baconater and drown my sorrows in bacon, cheese and sesame seed rolls.  He says calls me diet a waste of time and tells me I'll never be thin.  He thinks he knows best, what makes me happy, and maybe he does.  Or maybe he just makes me weak.  Today is going to be a tough day.  Tough, not impossible.  I'll kick his ass for this. I'll Make him do Kettle bell Swings or Drag Curls.  First i need to make it through work without letting him take his frustration and sweet-tooth out on me.  I need to stay in control.       

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget your reward for working out last time. I love you, stay strong. I am more than sure you will get a reward every time you work out if you stay steady.

    ReplyDelete