Sunday, February 13, 2011

A New Game

As i write, there are two eggs scrambled between black beans and spinach calling out to my empty stomach.  This is the start of cheat day #6.  Holy crap, has it been six weeks already?  Six weeks since I've eaten a bag of potato chips, or a Fried chicken sandwich.  Six weeks since I decided to stop flirting with 200lbs.  I now weigh 176.2.  That's 16.6lbs less than where i starting weighing myself.  Leave it to me to think about my diet on my day off.  Leave it to me to change up the game again.

For starters I am going to get my body fat measured.  Six weeks without a road map has been pointless.  The only redemption for this, i suppose, is that I have seen great progress on the scale.  This is probably because I have been trying hard to NOT workout.  I think over the course of the past 6 weeks I have worked out 5 times.  That ends today as well.  Without changing my diet (no added carbs), I am going to perform work outs outlined in the Four Hour Body to increase muscle mass.  The resulting mass will burn calories at a greater rate, melting fat. Woot!  I will be outlining my workout in the next couple days for you to peruse.  Until then, I am going to enjoy the rest of my cheat day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment