Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A New Game: Aftermath

Sunday started as diet friendly cheat-day but then went to straight to sinful indulgence.  Lunch consisted of fire-roasted tomatoes and black beans over a bed of spinach followed by homemade frozen Somoa cookies (yes like the girl scout ones, only not as pretty).
For dinner we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for a 6oz (tiny!) sirloin steak covered in bacon, cheese and potatoes; a bowl of Steakhouse Mac and Cheese, Fried cheese cake and a Chocolate filled, chocolate cupcake.  See what i did there?  All day good, last meal BAD.  I had to get all the cravings and desire to eat garbage out of my system.
On that note, today sucks, it is my birthday and I can't eat cake or cookies.  I was almost depressed by my breakfast eggs and even more so as 178.8 appeared on the scale for the second day in a row.  I will push through today and have a great birthday without letting food ruin my day.
I should also note that my upper body is extremely sore from my Occam's Protocol training.  I didn't think such a short workout would produce so much pain.  Exciting.  Tomorrow I get another go at it.  Pain-staking details to come.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment